Here you find important and useful information of travel and accomodation in China for your preparation of visit to Shanghai Smart Home Technology .
Getting to the fairground
Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) is located in Longyang District of Shanghai with easy access to local major transportation network.
No.2345 Longyang Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China
From Pudong Int'l Airport
By taxi: approx. 50 min (RMB120)
By Transrapid Maglev (7 min)
(from Pudong International Airport to Longyang Road, drop off at Longyang Road Station, operate between 08:30 – 17:30) B50/ trip, RMB 80/ round trip)
By Airport Line Bus No. 3 (From Pudong Int'l Airport to Renaissance Yangtze Shanghai Hotel, drop off at Longyang Rd. Station): 40 min (RMB 20)
From Hongqiao Int’l Airport
By taxi: about 40 min (RMB100)
Metro Line 2, drop off at Longyang Rd. Station, then 10 mins walk;
Or interchange to Line 7, drop off at HauMu Road (RMB3-4/trip).
From Shanghai Railway Station
Metro Line 1 interchange to Line 2, drop off at Longyang Rd. Station, then 10 mins walk Or interchange to Line 7, drop off at HauMu Road (RMB4-5/trip).
- Download subway map (jpg, 1 MB)
Bus Lines (please drop off at Longyang Road Station unless otherwise specified)
- Bus No. 983: Lujiazui – SNIEC
- Bus Da Qiao No. 5: Fudan University – Zhangjiang High-Tech Park
- Bus Da Qiao No. 6: Shanghai Jiaotong University (Xu Jia Hui Area) – Zhangjiang High-Tech Park
- Fang Chuan Line: Fangxie Road – Pudong International Airport
- Shen Jiang Line: Changyi Road – Sifan Residence
- Airport Line No.3: Renaissance Yangtze Shanghai Hotel – Pudong International Airport
2345 Longyang Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China (PC 201204)
- 45 min (RMB 120) from Pudong Int'l Airport
- 40 min (RMB 100) from Hongqiao Int’l Airport
- 50 min (RMB 50) from downtown
- 50 min (RMB 50) from Shanghai Railway Station
**time and taxi fare are for reference only.**
All foreign visitors to PR China must apply for visa and comply with the health requirement on entering into China. Please ensure that all your colleagues and accompanies have already obtained the relevant visa prior to departure.
For China visa application enquiry, please contact:
Shanghai Vision Expo & Meeting Solutions Co Ltd
Mr Lucien Chan
Tel: +86 21 5481 6051 / +86 21 5481 6052
Fax: +86 21 5481 6032