Explore the smart home technology in China.
The introduction of ‘Industry 4.0’ and ‘Internet Plus’ is expected to further boost the development of the Chinese smart home market. Relevant study stated that there will be over 63 billion IoT devices in use worldwide by 2025, and smart home applications will penetrate people’s daily life.
To cooperate with the development of smart home industry, the Shanghai Smart Home Technology fair emphasises two main focuses: technological integration and cross-sector collaboration. SSHT, positioned as a comprehensive platform for smart home technologies, showcased a broad and deep range of solutions including Internet technologies, cloud platform technologies, smart hardware, user interface and smart home integrated solutions. This mix of offerings fostered collaboration between various sectors.
2023 Shanghai Smart Home Technology hosted 457 exhibitors who showcased the latest smart home innovations and total solutions. The fairs also welcomed 26,229 professional visitors.
Together with an array of influential must-attend seminar events, Shanghai Smart Home Technology provides the latest building technologies and solutions as well as creates an unparalleled networking opportunity for the professional, enterprise leaders, industry players and authority representatives.
|Date||3 – 5 September 2024|
|Venue||Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) - Hall W3, Hall W4, Hall W5
|Address||2345 Longyang Road, Pudong New Area
|Exhibition space||30,000sqm (2023)|
|No. of exhibitors||457 (2023)|
|No. of visitors||26,229 (2023)|
- Smart home central control system
- Intelligent lighting control system
- Home heating, ventilating and air conditioning system
- Home audio & video and entertainment system
- Home security and building intercom
- Intelligent shading and electric curtain
- Smart home appliance and smart hardware
- Cloud platform technology and solution
- Smart home cabling system
- Home energy management system
- Home health care technology
- Smart community management system and product
- Complete smart home system and solution
- System integrator
- Architect / Designer
- Planner / Engineer
- Property developer / Building owner
- Housing / Property management
- Building decoration company
- Electrical Engineering / Building contract
- Energy management service company
- Building authority / Municipal engineering management
- Institution for standard development
- Low voltage electrical contractor
- Residential electronic integration system installer
- Energy supplier
- Importer / Exporter / Trading company
- Agent / Wholesaler / Distributor
- Government department / Corporate enterprise
- Industry end-users